The Company's Disposable Toxicological Agent Protective System (DTAPS(R)) will be the primary system for the contract.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Toxicological Agent Protective
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Total Accounts Payable
- Total Air Pressure
- Total Annualized Premium
- Total Antioxidant Power
- Total Assets Protection (Sprint)
- Total Audience Package
- Total Audience Plan
- Total Automotive Performance (various locations)
- Tourism and Parks (Canada)
- Toxic Air Pollutant
- Toyo Automotive Parts (Franklin, KY)
- TPED Assessment Process
- Traditional Academic Program (various schools)
- Traditional Approval Process
- Traditional Arts Program (various organizations)
- Traffic Access Point
- Training Accreditation Program
- Training Action Plan (various agencies)
- Training Allowance Pool
- Training and Projects (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE IMPROVED TOXICOLOGICAL AGENT Protective ensemble (known as ITAP) offers better protection against toxic chemicals and is more comfortable to wear.
announced today that it had completed its contract with the Greek government delivering its A-level DTAPS(R) (Disposable Toxicological Agent Protective System) chemical protective suits and conducted training in their use for the Greek armed forces as part of the security preparation for the upcoming Summer Olympic Games.