Specific topics include the reproductive toxicity of mercury, cadmium, and arsenic; reproductive and developmental toxicity of organotin compounds; adverse effects of aluminum, uranium, and vanadium on reproduction and intrauterine development in mammals; intrauterine and reproductive toxicity of nutritionally essential metals; lead exposure and its effects on the reproductive system; impact of metals on ovarian function; epidemiological and occupational studies of metals in male reproductive toxicity; and use of metal reproductive toxicity data in selecting ecological toxicity reference values for small mammals inhabiting hazardous waste sites.
What does TRV stand for?
TRV stands for Toxicity Reference Value (ecology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRV
We have 33 other meanings of TRV in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Resident Visa (Canada)
- Terrain Relative Velocity (radar)
- Test-Retest Variability
- Thermal Relief Valve (various companies)
- Thermostatic Radiator Valve
- Tobacco Rattle Virus
- Top Rank VIP
- Total Recoverable Volume (logging)
- Total Return Volatility
- Tower Recovery Vehicle
- Transient Recovery Voltage
- Transports Routiers de Voyageurs (French: Road Transport of Passengers)
- Travelers Indemnity Company (insurance; various locations)
- Traverse City (Amtrak station code; Traverse City, MI)
- Trivandrum, India - Trivandrum (Airport Code)
- Trivello Energy Corporation (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Two Rider Vehicle (type of All Terrain Vehicle)
- tobacco rattle virus isolate from spinach
- Tasmanian Recreational Vehicle Association (Australia)
- Tennessee River Valley Association (est. 1967)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A HQ is calculated based on a model relating exposure dose (ED) to accepted media toxicity reference values (TRVs) for selected species representing end-point receptor niches, typically earthworms, shrews, and robins.