OBJECTIVES: The objectives of this study were to measure PCB levels in soil surrounding buildings where PCB-containing caulk was still in place, and to evaluate the mobility of the PCBs from caulking using the Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (U.
What does TCLP stand for?
TCLP stands for Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (US EPA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCLP
We have 13 other meanings of TCLP in our Acronym Attic
- Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital (WaKeeney, KS)
- The Cobra League Network (gaming clan)
- The Creative Learning Network (est. 1991; New Zealand)
- Tobacco Cessation Leadership Network (Portland, OR)
- Tri-County Literacy Network (Ontario, Canada)
- Teachers of Critical Languages Program (US State Department)
- Tennessee Career Ladder Program
- The Command Line Podcast
- The Compassionate Listening Project (est. 1990)
- The Curse of Louis Pasteur (Nancy Appleton Ph.D novel)
- Traverse City Light and Power (Michigan)
- Travis County Libertarian Party (Texas)
- Turbo Code Licensing Program (digital communications)
- Type Classification Limited Procurement
- Type Classification Limited Production
- Typed Constraint Logic Programs (computer programming)
- The Chinese Language School (Lexington, MA)
- Toronto Committee for the Liberation of Southern Africa (Toronto, Canada)
- Tanzania Cotton Lint and Seed Board
- Theater COMSEC Logistics Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
org State Requirements Metalcasting sands which pass the toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TLCP) test are considered "non-hazardous solid waste" under the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and are regulated at the state level.
com/ ), the leading nationally certified provider of outsourced analytical laboratory, air emissions, and indoor air quality testing services, show that the NanoScintillation System was qualified as non- hazardous waste by virtue of passing tests for Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP) Extraction by EPA 1311, TCLP for Volatile Organic Compounds by EPA Method 1311/8260B, TCLP for Semi-volatile Organic Compounds by EPA Method 1311/8270C, TCLP for Metals by 6000/7000 Series Methods, Reactivity, pH, and Ignitability as specified in Subpart C of 40 CFR Part 261.
In its permit renewal, the Railroad Commission reconfirmed its reuse standard for treated solids, which requires that the material pass the EPA's Toxicity Characteristic Leaching Procedure (TCLP), fall within a prescribed pH range, and meet certain other criteria.
Nevertheless, cores cured with the acrylic-epoxy binder and mixed sand have been tested by using the federal toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP) criteria.
Federal rules exclude the arsenic and chromium in CCA from leaching tests and limits--called the toxicity characteristic leaching procedure --that apply to other similar toxic substances.
The samples were also tested using EPA's toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP), and all were well below levels of concern, with most metals being undetectable.
Other methods for testing leachate levels, such as the toxicity characteristic leaching procedure (TCLP), may result in slightly different leachate levels but shell process waste sands will be relatively low.