A spokeswoman for the Toxic Shock Syndrome Information Service, said: "Children and young people are more at risk of TSS.
What does TSSIS stand for?
TSSIS stands for Toxic Shock Syndrome Information Service (Surrey, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tactical and Survival Specialties Inc. (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Temporal Single-System Interpretation (Marxist theory)
- Time Slot Sequence Integrity
- Top Secret Special Intelligence
- Total Solution System Integrator Sdn Bhd. (Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia)
- Transmitter Signal Strength Indication
- Taiwan Safety and Security Industry Association (est. 2005)
- Thane Small Scale Industries Association (India)
- The Subject Says It All
- Target Structure Similarity Measure
- The Server Side Java Symposium
- Testis-Specific Serine Kinase
- Technical Standards Services Ltd. (UK)
- Toronto Services Soccer League (North York, Ontario, Canada)
- Transsclerally Sulcus Sutured Lens (opthamology)
- Tyco Submarine Systems Ltd.
- Tunable Solid-State Local Oscillator
- Tonle Sap Sustainable Livelihoods Project (Cambodia)
- Tabletop Shrimp Support Module (science project)
- Technology Support Services Management (Service and Support Professionals Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Factfile The Toxic Shock Syndrome Information Service says only about 40 cases of TSS are reported each year in the UK, with around three being fatal.
FOR pre-recorded information contact the Toxic Shock Syndrome Information Service on 020 7617 8040 or www.