Material that constitutes a toxic inhalation hazard accounts for just 0.
What does TIH stand for?
TIH stands for Toxic Inhalation Hazard
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TIH
We have 30 other meanings of TIH in our Acronym Attic
- Taken in Hand (human relationship)
- Ten Inch Hero (film)
- Tension Induced by Hypoxia
- The Incredible Hulk (Marvel Comics)
- This is Hell! (radio show)
- This Is Holland (various applications)
- Thrombopénie Induite par l'Héparine (French: Thrombocytopenia Induced by Heparin)
- Today in History (Internet slang)
- Tostem Inax Holding (ceramics; Japan)
- Toxic Industrial Hazard
- Transparency International Hrvatska (Croatian: Transparency International Croatia)
- Transport Information Highway
- Trip in Hole (oil/gas drilling/geology)
- Trump International Hotel (various locations)
- Trust in Him
- Trust Interest Holder (taxes)
- Texas Indian Hobbyist Association
- Totally Implantable Hearing Aid (otolaryngology)
- Travelers' International Health Advisory
- Türk Insansiz Hava Araci (Turkish: Turkish Unmanned Aerial Vehicle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ATLANTA, September 22 /PRNewswire/ -- - Savi Solution Links GPS, Satellite Communications and Sensors For Real-Time Visibility of Location and Security of Chemicals Savi's SmartChain(R) Asset Management software now is being utilized by The Dow Chemical Company's Toxic Inhalation Hazard (TIH) rail tank car fleet to automatically monitor the location and security status of the hazardous materials they transport.
22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Savi's SmartChain(R) Asset Management software now is being utilized by The Dow Chemical Company's Toxic Inhalation Hazard (TIH) rail tank car fleet to automatically monitor the location and security status of the hazardous materials they transport.
This faulty analysis could foster a situation that would allow railroads to impose on shippers of chlorine and other toxic inhalation hazard (TIH) chemicals an unfairly large share of the costs of applying PTC technology, CI told the FRA in a petition filed today.
These assets include containers and railcars that carry hazardous materials, Toxic Inhalation Hazard (TIHs) materials, Poison Inhalation Hazard (PIHs) materials or anywhere in which two-way communication from an asset is desired.