Toxic gas monitoring systems are an essential life-saving component of fire department equipment.
What does TGMS stand for?
TGMS stands for Toxic Gas Monitoring System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TGMS
We have 9 other meanings of TGMS in our Acronym Attic
- Trunk Group Member Number (Hekimian)
- Thank Goodness Monday's Over
- Toyota Genuine Motor Oil
- Transmission Group Module/Order Wire (circuit card)
- The General Managers Program (Cornell University School of Hotel Administration)
- Target Group Marketing Research
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Thermosensitive-Genic Male Sterility (rice disease)
- Third Generation Mobile System (telecommunications)
- Thomas Grover Middle School (New Jersey)
- Trainable Gun Mount System
- Tucson Gem and Mineral Show (Arizona)
- The Gay Marriage Thing (documentary)
- The Greatest Man That Ever Lived
- That Gives Me the Fackin' Horn
- Tank Gunnery & Missile Tracking System
- Tomato Golden Mosaic Virus
- The Godfather: Mob Wars (video game)
- 6-Thioguanine Nucleotides
- Tanzania Governance Noticeboard (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leader in providing toxic gas monitoring systems to the healthcare industry, filed a patent today for a Peracetic Acid (PAA) sensor to add to its already diverse Steri-Trac[R] gas monitoring system.
AreaRAE is a wireless real-time toxic gas monitoring system that has seen deployment at many similar high-profile events.