It comes after grant funding was made available from the Rothesay Townscape Heritage Initiative (THI).
What does THI stand for?
THI stands for Townscape Heritage Initiative (UK grant program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THI
We have 79 other meanings of THI in our Acronym Attic
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments (Hampton, VA)
- Temperature Humidity Index
- Texas Heart Institute (Houston, TX)
- The Heartland Institute (est. 1984; think tank)
- The Hispanic Institute (Washington, DC)
- The Hood Internet (music production group)
- The Humane Interface (Jef Raskin book)
- Tim Hortons, Inc. (various locations)
- Tissue Harmonic Imaging (signal processing technique)
- Torrey Honors Institute (Biola University)
- Traffic Homicide Investigator (Law Enforcement)
- Traumatic Head Injury
- Tendring Home Improvement Agency (UK)
- Travel Health Insurance Association
- transmural heterogeneity in myocardial integrated backscatter
- Tape Head Interface Committee (technology forum)
- Tennessee Health Information Consortium (medical libraries)
- The Haunting in Connecticut (movie)
- The Health Industry Council (Texas)
- The Heart Institute for Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
Caerphilly receives PS250,000 for the Bargoed Plateau development, PS65,000 for tourism infrastructure work, and PS65,000 for environmental enhancements Rhondda Cynon Taff receives PS365,000 for Aberdare Library improvements, while Blaenau Gwent gets PS25,000 for the Tredegar Townscape Heritage initiative, and PS300,500 for property and environmental improvements Torfaen receives PS220,000 for the Pontypool Settlement Area, PS50,000 for the Forgotten Landscapes partnership at the Blaenavon World Heritage Site, and PS70,000 for the Blaenavon Passport to World Heritage project.
This is one of the finest buildings in Blyth which, because of its position in the central conservation area and being of such a special character, should use some of the help provided by the county council's Townscape Heritage Initiative.
The cash, from Heritage Lottery Fund Townscape Heritage Initiative (THI), English Heritage and Dudley Council, will be spent on Baylies Hall, in Tower Street, Dudley.
The money has now been set aside for the scheme and the Central Stockton Townscape Heritage Initiative will now submit a further, fully-developed application to clinch the award.
The Far Gosford Street Townscape Heritage Initiative was awarded pounds 1.
WHITE House Pub: Owner Frenson wants to create a two-storey bar with the aid of a Townscape Heritage Initiative (THI) grant.
The Townscape Heritage Initiative in the Shropshire town will see the restoration and renovation of up to 80 architecturally significant and economically important buildings in the centre, some dating back to the 15th century.