In development terms, "The thing you need to understand is that it's the doughnut analogy: the Town of Estes Park is the hole, surrounded by an increasingly larger population base in the Estes Valley," says James Tawney, owner of the Ponderosa Lodge and developer of the Mary's Meadow co-housing experiment/condo complex.
What does TOEP stand for?
TOEP stands for Town of Estes Park (Colorado)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOEP
We have 1 other meaning of TOEP in our Acronym Attic
- Test Of English for International Communication (Educational Testing Service)
- Time Ordered Event List
- Treatment Option Evaluation of Liquid Effluent Secondary Streams
- Technical Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Table of Organization & Equipment Mobilization Troop Basis
- Tales of Eternia Online (gaming)
- Tactical Officer Education Program (US Military Academy)
- Talisman of Ephemeral Power (World of Warcraft gaming)
- Tobacco Outreach Education Program (Texas)
- Tools of Engagement Project (State University of New York)
- Technics Offshore Engineering Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Telephone Order Entry System
- TEMPEST Officer Education Symposium
- Texas Organization for Endangered Species
- The Other Economic Summit
- Time-Zero Estimation System
- Toxic Oil Epidemic Syndrome
- Test of Elementary Training (weapon proficiency)
- Training and Operational Employment Working Group
- Take Off Fuel (aviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
14 /PRNewswire/ -- ICG Communications (ICG) announced today that the Town of Estes Park has granted the company access to some of its fiber communications facilities.
It was truly unprecedented in our small town of Estes Park, Colorado.
The Lake Estes Trail is just the latest in a series of successful partnerships the Town of Estes Park has pursued.
And at Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado, NPS is working with the gateway town of Estes Park to develop low-income housing using recycled materials and keeping resource degradation to a minimum.
It's a splendid and serene setting yet within 10 minutes of the quaint town of Estes Park and its 300 boutiques and galleries.