The ski town of Breckenridge is already known as the "Amsterdam of the Rockies" because it decriminalized marijuana possession in 2010.
What does TOB stand for?
TOB stands for Town of Breckenridge (Colorado)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TOB
We have 36 other meanings of TOB in our Acronym Attic
- Toaster Oven Broiler
- Tome of Battle (gaming)
- Top of Beam (construction)
- Top of Belt (belt conveyor)
- Top of Book (investing)
- Top of the Barrier (quantum physics)
- Tour of Britain (cycle race; UK)
- Tournament of Bad (show)
- Tournament of Bands
- Town of Oyster Bay (Long Island, NY)
- Toyota of Bastrop (Bastrop, LA)
- Traduction Oecuménique de la Bible (French: Ecumenical Translation of the Bible)
- Transfer of Business (successorship law)
- Triangle-Based Omni-Purpose Building (power generation system)
- Type of Bill
- Type of Business
- The Old Ball and Chain
- Tempat Orang Batak Asli (Indonesian: Original Place Batak People)
- Terms of Business Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 /PRNewswire/ -- Winter brings unique events to the Victorian town of Breckenridge, which bustles with an independent dining scene, a thriving arts district and plenty of snow.
And the Colorado skiing town of Breckenridge voted by a three-to-one margin to legalize adult possession of marijuana.
Joint planning efforts with the Town of Breckenridge resulted in a significant increase in bus ridership -- ski resort buses alone saw 100,000 more people ride than during the previous year.
The quaint town of Breckenridge brings the feel of the Alps to the Rockies with an authentic Oktoberfest celebration in a charming mountain setting.
The Saturn Cycling Classic is an intense 140-mile race on a route that climbs over seven mountain passes and descends over steep paved and dirt roads as it crosses the Continental Divide before dropping to the finish in the ski resort town of Breckenridge.
The delight of an historical walking tour through the old Victorian mining town of Breckenridge, which is celebrating its 150th anniversary this year.
This project has the added value of working closely with the Town of Breckenridge to achieve many additional benefits for residents and visitors alike.