Byline: JONGRIFFIN Business Staff Birmingham Town Hall and Symphony Hall have blown away the midwinter blues - with an impressive surge in ticket sales.
What does THSH stand for?
THSH stands for Town Hall and Symphony Hall (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THSH
- Texas Hearing and Service Dogs (training group; Austin, TX)
- The Holly Springs Disaster (band)
- Trailing Hopper Suction Dredger
- Tactical High Speed Digital Network (upgrade for existing US Army mobile subscriber equipment)
- Texas High School Football
- The Hundreds San Francisco (California)
- Toulouse Hacker Space Factory (festival; France)
- Taiwanese Heritage Society of Houston (Houston, TX)
- The High School Hour (TV show)
- Tulsa High School Hockey League (Tulsa, OK)
- Texas Health Science Libraries Consortium
- Transactions of the Historic Society of Lancashire and Cheshire (UK)
- Toronto Hydro Street Lighting Inc. (Canada)
- Texas High School Lacrosse League
- Timber Harvesting Safety Manual (National Timber Harvesting and Transportation Safety Foundation; Rockville, MD)
- Tar Heel Sports Network (North Carolina)
- Targeting Health and Social Need
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra (Terre Haute, IN)
- Transatlantic History Student Organization (University of Texas at Arlington; Arlington, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Andrew Jowett, director of Town Hall and Symphony Hall Birmingham, said: 'This celebration of Britten's music is a collaborative offering from three of the city's great arts organisations.
BIRMINGHAM Town Hall and Symphony Hall has lots more festive events offering something for everyone.
Town Hall and Symphony Hall is an organization which has recognized the importance of outsourcing professional human resource skills.
NEXT year is shaping up to be a busy year for Birmingham's Town Hall and Symphony Hall.
Andrew Jowett, director of Town Hall and Symphony Hall, said: "We've had a Grst season in the two venues and that's worked out well.
The Town Hall and Symphony Hall have been working together on an education project entitled Sing For All which aims to improve singing opportunities for city youngsters aged 8-18.
In front of me as I write is the Town Hall and Symphony Hall brochure for December and January.