The town hall meeting takes place at the African American Civil War Museum in Washington, D.
What does THM stand for?
THM stands for Town Hall Meeting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THM
We have 66 other meanings of THM in our Acronym Attic
- Tamm-Horsfall Mucoprotein
- Tate House Museum (Portland, ME)
- Terminal Homing Munition(s)
- Terrestrial Hydrology Model
- The Healing Mind (Dr. Martin Rossman)
- The Hungry Musician (Arlington, TX)
- Thermwood Corporation (stock symbol)
- Through Hole Mount (battery holders)
- Top Hits Monthly
- Tourism and Hospitality Management (various schools)
- Transcorrelated Hamiltonian Method
- Travel House Media (publishing; Germany)
- Travelling Heater Method
- Turbidity, Trihalomethanes
- Turbo Hydra-Matic (General Motors)
- Target Holding Mechanism Tank Gunnery
- Taylor Hard Money Advisors, Inc. (New York)
- Texas Hotel and Motel Association (est. 1903)
- Time-Hopping Multiple Access
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: ABU DHABI -- The Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) will hold its first town hall meeting today at its healthcare facilities in a bid to enhance its community outreach.
Because we are getting close, the fight is getting fierce," Obama told a town hall meeting of around 1,600 people packed into a high-school gym here, accusing critics of trying to scare the American people.
She's hosting a town hall meeting and getting endorsed by Rep.
In a town hall meeting format, the latest information on AFS/ CMI will be presented, and there will be an opportunity to meet AFS National Officers and discuss current metalcasting issues.
On average, the Town Hall Meeting attracts most of the attendees as well as local residents not registered for the overall event.
Transportation Command sang his praises of the workforce at a town hall meeting in Alexandria, Va.
In his opening comments, Tom Hoyer, director of HCFA's Division of Institutional Care Policy, expressed his sincere hope that this town hall meeting would be an opportunity for the various interests in the room to listen to all sides of the issues.