Cote d'Ivoire Telecom, Orange Cote d'Ivoire and Orange Cameroon, all subsidiaries of France Telecom-Orange, have signed an agreement with IHS , a cell tower operator Africa.
What does TW/O stand for?
TW/O stands for Tower Operator (NYC Transit Authority)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 38 other meanings of TW/O in our Acronym Attic
- Two Wheeler
- Travelling-Wave Electro-Absorption Modulator
- Third World Movement Against the Exploitation of Women (Philippines)
- Traveling-Wave Photo-Detector
- Tactical Warning and Attack Assessment (US DoD)
- Tactical Warning/Attack Characterization
- Threat Warning/Attack Reporting
- Tumor Weight/Carcass Weight
- Tactical Warning/Space Defense
- Target and Weaponeering/Target Materials Handling
- This Week @ Prodigy Internet
- Tanner-Whitehouse 2
- Tanner and Whitehouse 20 (method)
- That Was the Week That Was
- T-Wave Alternans (marker of cardiac electrical instability)
- Tail Wire Antenna
- Tappers with Attitude
- Taxi Workers Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bharti Airtel, which owned 86 per cent of the tower operator before the IPO, has about 34,000 towers and owns 42 per cent of Indus Towers, the world's largest tower operator.
The independent mobile tower operator now maneuvers almost 6000 towers in six markets in Africa and these are Ghana, Sudan, South Sudan, Cote d Ivoire and Cameroon.
Reliance Communications or RCOM, India's No 2 mobile operator, will spin off its 50,000 transmission towers to Indian mobile phone tower operator GTL Infrastructure for cash and stock, the companies said in separate statements.
Earlier, the MCD had sealed over 300 illegal towers and given several deadlines to the tower operators to apply for regularization in keeping with new guidelines.
He holds FAA certificates for Flight Instructor, Ground Instructor, Control Tower Operator, Aircraft Dispatcher, A&P Mechanic with Inspector Authorization, Flight Engineer, and Flight Navigator.
On Monday, SBA, the country's third-largest tower operator, purchased Westboro-based Optasite Inc.
Tower operators diverted flights to the north and south for about 10 minutes until the smoke cleared, said Rick Maggio of airport operations.