Freebies: Attractions, restaurants, hotels and more are packed into a new 175-page tourist guide to Israel, available free from the Israel Tourist Information Center.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for Tourist Information Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Top of Inner Casing (monitoring wells to denote measuring point)
- Toronto International Centre (Canada)
- Toshiba International Corporation Pty. Ltd (Australia)
- Total Inorganic Carbon
- Total Installed Cost (total cost of Engineering/Procurement/Construction, EPC)
- Total Investment Cost
- Total Ion Count
- Total Ion Current (mass spectrometry)
- Total Item Change
- Tottori Prefecture Information-Center (IBM; Japan)
- Toxic Industrial Chemical
- Toxicity Identified Compounds
- Toxicology Information Center
- Toyama International Center (Japan)
- Tracker Illuminator Console
- Trade and Investment Committee (various locations)
- Trade Information Center
- Traffic Information Centre
- Trainee Incident Commander (US FEMA)
- Training & Information Co-Ordination
Samples in periodicals archive:
Potential uses for WebTouch-based kiosks include public terminals in airports and tourist information centers, as well as a variety of corporate intranet functions, such as personnel announcements and general company communications.
If a diving trip to the Red Sea or a day-long archeological dig is your bag, the Israel Tourist Information Center has data just for you.