What does TNCI stand for?
TNCI stands for Tourism North Central Island (now Tourism Campbell River and Region; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNCI
We have 3 other meanings of TNCI in our Acronym Attic
- The Tipperary North County Enterprise Board
- Tennessee Network for Community Economic Development
- Tennessee Nutrition and Consumer Education Program
- Texas National Cemetery Foundation (Dallas, TX)
- Trapped Neutron Catalyzed Fusion
- Truncated Newton Conjugate Gradient (mathematical model)
- Tennessee Construction General Permit
- The Nature Conservancy of Hawaii
- The Natelson Company, Inc. (Yorba Linda, CA)
- The Network Connection, Inc. (various locations)
- Trans National Communications International (Boston, MA)
- Tennessee Commission of Indian Affairs
- Tennessee Consortium for International Studies
- Tennessee Court Information System (software project)
- Til' the Neighbors Come Knockin' (Next Evidence song)
- The News Corporation Limited (Australia)
- Terra Nitrogen Company, L.P.
- Toba National College of Maritime Technology (Mie, Japan)
- The News Channel Network
- Tennessee Network of Community Organizations