The Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan (TICOM), a coalition comprised of more than 40 tourism-related associations and corporations, is conducting market research to determine how many families took advantage of the extended weekend and to determine the economic impact on the tourism industry.
What does TICOM stand for?
TICOM stands for Tourism Industry Coalition of Michigan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tower Insurance Company of New York
- Tasmanian Index of Community Organisations (Australia)
- Teastas Iarchéime san Oideachas (Irish: Postgraduate Certificate in Education)
- Texas Insurance Checking Office, Inc. (Austin, TX)
- Thrombolysis in Coronary Occlusion (cardiology)
- Tifereth Israel Community Orchestra (San Diego, CA)
- Training Institute for Careers in Organizing (New York, NY)
- Travel Industry Council of Ontario
- Temporary Instant Capacity on Demand
- Time Compression Display System
- Tight Control
- Title Insurance Corporation
- Tactical Information Correlation & Presentation
- Tactical Interoperable Communications Plan
- TCP-friendly Information Collection Protocol
- The Infinite Cat Project (website)
- Theater Inventory Control Point
- Toronto Institute for Contemporary Psychoanalysis (Canada)
- Toxic Industrial Chemical Protection and Detection Equipment (US DoD)
- Test of Interpersonal Competence and Personal Vulnerability