Byline: IVAN OROZCO Staff Writer SANTA CLARITA -- Darrell Scott jogged around a camera operator and tossed the football to a referee after scoring his fourth and final touchdown Friday night.
What does TDFN stand for?
TDFN stands for Touchdown Friday Night
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TDFN
We have 1 other meaning of TDFN in our Acronym Attic
- Touch Down Football League (Gallup, NM)
- Tracking and Data Fusion Laboratory (Australia)
- Traffic Director for London (UK)
- Time-Dependent Fracture Mechanics (engineering)
- Traffic Demand Forecast Model
- Transverse Dynamic Force Microscopy
- Travel Demand Forecasting Model (software; forecasting)
- The Digimon Frontier Network
- Thin Dual-in-line Flat Package
- Time-Dose-Fractionation for Neutron
- Toward a Drug Free Nebraska (survey)
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services
- Time-resolved Distance Determination by Fluorescence Quenching
- Training Device Fabrication Request
- Taylor Dooley Fan Site (website)
- TD Financing Services (Canada)
- Terminal Digit Fitting System
- Terrain Data Fusion System (associated with the synthetic natural environment within constructive simulations)
- Time Dependent Fluorescence Shift
- Typed Default Feature Structure (linguistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Daily News Rosamond's Rodney Spencer rushed for 114 yards on 23 carries and scored a touchdown Friday night as Rosamond High, No.
Marc Tyler returned the opening kickoff 93 yards for a touchdown Friday night, and Duke Lemmens returned a blocked punt for another score about a minute later, starting the Lions - the Daily News' top-ranked Small School - on a 57-0 rout of visiting Muir of Pasadena (1-1).
Correction: The Daily News incorrectly reported the name of the Chaminade football player who caught the game-winning touchdown Friday night.
Byline: Mark Bosteder Special to the Daily News Running back Blake Tibbetts rushed for 231 yards and one touchdown Friday night to lead Crespi to 24-14 nonleague win over host St.