New Delhi, June 7 (ANI-Business Wire India): German carrier Lufthansa is offering an 'Indianised' flight experience geared to give its passengers a touch of home away from home - be it on board entertainment or the in-flight menu.
What does TOH stand for?
TOH stands for Touch of Home (Philippines)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOH
We have 23 other meanings of TOH in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher of the Handicapped (teacher certification; New Jersey)
- Testament of Hope
- Theory of Hate (band)
- Third Order Harmonics (physics)
- This Old House (TV show)
- Threshold of Hearing (audiology)
- Time Overhead
- Tomah (Amtrak station code; Tomah, WI)
- Top of Hour
- Top Of the Hill
- Tournament of Honor (gaming)
- Tower of Hanoi (mathematical game)
- Town of Hempstead
- Transient Osteoporosis of the Hip (medical disorder)
- Transport Overhead (SONET)
- Treehouse of Horror (The Simpsons)
- Trip Out of Hole (oil industry)
- True of Heart (gaming)
- Texas Oral History Association (Baylor University; Waco, TX)
- Teaching Online in Higher Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 1951, Armed Forces Entertainment brings a touch of home to more than 500,000 troops annually, embracing the best of Americana that stretches across all genres of entertainment.
LANCASTER - Military personnel deployed in Iraq are getting a touch of home thanks to the efforts of a local nurse.
Approved and endorsed by the Department of Defense, the Operation USO Care Package program is a way to send a message of encouragement to a service member and provide "a touch of home.
To be able to bring them a little touch of home is the most incredible feeling in the world.
With Morgan Stanley's support, and that of other individuals and corporations, the USO will continue to give service members the opportunity to experience a touch of home while serving their country.
Founded in 1951 Armed Forces Entertainment brings a touch of home to more than 500,000 troops annually, embracing the best of Americana that stretches across all genres of entertainment.
``Of course, it was Bob Hope who led the campaign to bring laughter and a touch of home to our battle-weary GIs everywhere.