They have totally pissed off the last few senior Labour figures who had an ounce of sympathy for them.
What does TPO stand for?
TPO stands for Totally Pissed Off
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TPO
We have 117 other meanings of TPO in our Acronym Attic
- Thyroid Peroxidase
- Time and Place of Occurrence
- Time, Place, and Occasion (appropriate clothing and behavior)
- Time-Proportional Output
- Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra (Tokyo, Japan)
- Topological Pre-Ordering
- Toshiba Philharmonic Orchestra
- Total Power Optimization
- Total Power Output
- Total Product Offer
- Track Production Officer (radar air surveillance)
- Trade Paperback Original
- Trade Promotion Optimization
- Trade Promotion Organization (various locations)
- TRADOC Project Office (US Army)
- Trainee Probation Officer (UK)
- Training and Placement Officer (various organizations; India)
- Transaction Processing Option
- Transition Planning Office (various organizations)
- Transition Program Office (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rodgers on being named one of America's toughest bosses by Fortune magazine in 1993: "For 24 hours, I was totally pissed off.
I'm totally pissed off," stormed the jump racing sensation before adding: "I don't know whether I will appeal.