When I couldn't find anything to drink, I totally freaked out, and I ran upstairs to my room and slit my wrists.
What does TFO stand for?
TFO stands for Totally Freaked Out
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TFO
We have 40 other meanings of TFO in our Acronym Attic
- Tenant Fit Out
- Terror-Free Oil (initiative)
- Tesi Filosofiche Online
- Texas Finish Out Construction (Grapevine, TX)
- The Fabulous One
- The Florida Orchestra
- The Funeral Orchestra (band)
- The Furniture Ombudsman (UK)
- Toll Fraud Operations (Sprint)
- Too Freaking Old
Samples in periodicals archive:
I screamed, and the waiter was totally freaked out.
I was totally freaked out about it because I had never used a tampon before and didn't know how to insert it.