OTC Bulletin Board: ECOB) announced today that the company has successfully completed indoor air quality testing protocols screening for Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC's), Formaldehyde, and total Aldehydes emissions at Air Quality Sciences, Inc.
What does TVOC stand for?
TVOC stands for Total Volatile Organic Compounds
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TVOC
We have 5 other meanings of TVOC in our Acronym Attic
- Trust for Voluntary Organizations (Pakistan)
- TV Ontario
- Tap Variable Optical Attenuator (Olulma)
- Thai Vacation Ownership Association (Bangkok, Thailand)
- The Value of Architecture (Beverly Hills, CA realtors)
- Trans Vaginal Oocyte Aspiration
- Television Operations Center
- Thames Valley Orienteering Club
- The Virtual Office Company (South Africa and UK)
- The Vulcan Operating Company (UK)
- Tri-Valley Opportunity Council (Crookston, MN)
- Transaction Video on Demand
- True Video on Demand
- Tuna Vessel Observer Data
- The Voices of Fandom (science fiction; Las Vegas, Nevada)
- The Voice of Germany (TV show)
- Time Value of Options and Guarantees
- Turner Valley Oil and Gas, Inc. (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Television Over Internet Protocol
- Television On-Line (cable service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1993), in a study of 86 rooms in 29 office buildings, found that levels of "lost" total volatile organic compounds (TVOCs) (lower TVOC concentrations in the room air than in the supply air) were inversely proportional to sick-building-syndrome symptoms.
NADCA-certified contractors now offer proactive monitoring of temperature, relative humidity carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, airborne particles, total volatile organic compounds, molds, ozone, and radon.
The toxic components of sETS were continuously monitored, and included particle-bound polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, total volatile organic compounds, particle number concentrations, and carbon monoxide.