Output from the Gartner Total Value of Opportunity models may differ from Gartner's published research position.
What does TVO stand for?
TVO stands for Total Value of Opportunity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVO
We have 29 other meanings of TVO in our Acronym Attic
- Trefpunt Voor Nieuwe Richtingen (Dutch: Meeting for New Directions)
- Tachycardie Ventriculaire Non Soutenue (French: Nonsustained Ventricular Tachycardia; cardiology)
- Taquicardia Ventricular No Sostenida (Spanish: Ventricular Tachycardia Not Sustained)
- Taxi Voordelig Naar Schiphol (Dutch: Affordable Taxi to Schiphol; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Takes Virtually No Space In Your Backpack
- Treasure Valley Near Space Program, Inc. (Idaho)
- Television New Zealand (New Zealand Television Network)
- TabakVerOrdnung (German: Tobacco Regulation)
- Teollisuuden Voima Oyj (Finnish electricity generating company)
- Thermoplasma Volcanium
- Total Value of Ownership
- Total Viable Organism
- Total Volatile Organics
- Tower Visibility
- Trust for Voluntary Organizations (Pakistan)
- TV Ontario
- Tap Variable Optical Attenuator (Olulma)
- Thai Vacation Ownership Association (Bangkok, Thailand)
- The Value of Architecture (Beverly Hills, CA realtors)
- Trans Vaginal Oocyte Aspiration
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: IT and ITB) announced that Total Value of Opportunity (TVO) software is now available for vendors.
called the Total Value of Opportunity (TVO)(3), the Microsoft Desktop Business Value Proposition will help IT managers and business decision-makers make the right technology choices for their organizations' bottom lines.
creator of the first enterprise application for IT, today announced its sponsorship of a research initiative by Gartner Measurement to develop a methodology to determine Total Value of Opportunity (TVO).