4% of the total value added was generated by the "other" service activities, 34.
What does TVA stand for?
TVA stands for Total Value Added
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TVA
We have 89 other meanings of TVA in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Vegetable Association
- The Venture Alliance (Irvine, CA)
- The Vermiculite Association (international trade association)
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment (information security)
- Thrust Vector Actuator (missiles)
- Thrust Vector Alignment (US NASA)
- Time Variant Amplitude
- Torfaen Voluntary Alliance (UK)
- Toronto Vegetarian Association (Toronto, Canada)
- Torsional Vibration Analysis
- Toxic Vapor Analyzer
- Transverse Abdominis (abdominal muscle)
- Tubulovillous Adenoma
- Target Value Analysis and Allocation and Distribution of Fire
- Taos Valley Acequia Association (est. 1987)
- Tennessee Valley Authority Act of 1933
- Tennessee Value Added Assessment
- Texas Visual Arts Association
- Tricuspid Valve Annular Area
- Tennessee Value-Added Assessment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The largest share of the total value added at factor cost was achieved by the enterprises in the Manufacturing sector (26.
In 2011, the total value added (GDP equivalent) of the Centre's sub-economy was $3.
Summary: The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), today issued its fifth annual Economic Activity Survey Report for 2011 putting the total value added (GDP equivalent) of the Centre's sub-economy at USD 3.
Kathmandu, June 12 (Xinhua-ANI): Nepali government is preparing to bring out the policy to provide at least 2 percent incentive of the total value added exports in convertible currencies in an effort to encourage export.
For 2011, the estimated potential is more than $10bn in total value added revenue, 100,000 jobs and nearly $1bn in state and local tax revenues in Pennsylvania.
The total value added for the primary industries amounted to N$14 450 million in 2009 from N$8 159 million in 2008.
This situation is unacceptable, while Algeria has a significant industrial base in need of revitalization," said the head of government, determined now to bring the end of the five year plan "to nearly 10% in 2014 share of industry in total value added.