Another patient with advanced adenocarcinoma of unknown primary origin experienced a 66% reduction in total tumor mass after five weeks of treatment, although the disease eventually progressed.
What does TTM stand for?
TTM stands for Total Tumor Mass
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TTM
We have 134 other meanings of TTM in our Acronym Attic
- Timely Topics in Medicine
- Timing Test Measurement (Symmetricom)
- Tiny Task Manager
- Tiny Tin Men (miniature wargaming blog)
- To the Max
- To the Moderator
- To the Moon
- Tommy the Matchmaker
- Total Therapeutic Management
- Total Trust Management
- Touching the Monolith (podcast)
- Tour of the Tucson Mountains
- Toyota Tsusho Metals (London, UK)
- Traditional Tibetan Medicine
- Traditionelle Thai Massage (German: Traditional Thai Massage)
- Trailing 12 Months (business/finance)
- Trailing Twelve Months
- Train the Trainers Manual
- Training Target Material (US DoD)
- Tranquility Training Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company, located in the Parque Tecnologico de Bizkaia, Spain, has discovered new mechanisms and proteins associated with cells that surround the malignant tumor cells, the peritumoral stroma, which contributes significantly (up to 90%) of the total tumor mass and promotes tumor invasiveness.
The total tumor mass was almost five-fold lower in the nutrient-supplemented group than in rats fed a normal diet (78% decrease).