Each year, the world's largest 3,000 companies, as reflected in the Dow Jones Global Total Stock Market Index, are invited to participate in SAM's Corporate Sustainability Assessment.
What does TSMI stand for?
TSMI stands for Total Stock Market Index
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSMI
We have 2 other meanings of TSMI in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Stream Multiplex Frame (broadcasting)
- Two Shoes Mambo Factory
- TRADOC Systems Manager Fire Support Command, Control, & Coordination
- Tata Strategic Management Group (India)
- The Sports Management Group (Raleigh, NC)
- Thompson Submachine Gun
- Top Seeded Melt Growth
- Tri-State Medical Group (Fort Wayne, IN)
- The Show Must Go On (Queen song)
- Tax Systems Modernization Institute
- Transportation Systems Management Inc. (Canada)
- Technical and Scientific Materials Import Division (weapons procurement agency; Iraq)
- Taiwan Strong Motion Instrumentation Program (Central Weather Bureau; Taiwan)
- Traffic Services Management Information Tool (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
- Trinity Student Medical Journal (Dublin, Ireland)
- Terminal Strip Mounting Kit
- Total Sound Mature Kernel (agriculture)
- Tandlianwala Sugar Mills, Ltd. (Pakistan)
- TrueSpace Mailing List (discussion group)
- Tuwairqi Steel Mills Limited (Karachi, Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
58 per cent, while the Dow Jones Turkey Total Stock Market Index advanced 58.
You can inexpensively own most of the stock and bond market through two funds: The Vanguard Total Stock Market Index ETF and the Vanguard Total Bond Market Index fund.
17% month-to-date, while the Dow Jones Turkey Total Stock Market Index closed at 1080.
The endowment assets are then invested in total stock market index funds, and the yield pays the ongoing costs of hosting websites.
The international bond component will complement the three other core holdings of Vanguard's all-in-one funds: Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund, Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund, and Vanguard Total Bond Market II Index Fund.
59 per cent, while the Dow Jones Turkey Total Stock Market Index increased 1.
The Dow Jones Sustainability World Index is composed of the top 10 percent sustainability performers of the largest 2,500 companies in the Dow Jones Global Total Stock Market Index.