Part of the Total Ship Computing Environment (TSCE) -- the integrated mission system for the DDG 1000 class -- the software delivery supports ship activation and combat system testing, set to commence this year.
What does TSCE stand for?
TSCE stands for Total Ship Computing Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSCE
We have 5 other meanings of TSCE in our Acronym Attic
- Toccoa-Stephens County Chamber of Commerce (Georgia)
- Tactical Satellite Communications Control
- Treasure State Corporate Credit Union (Helena, MT)
- Taiwan Securities Central Depository Co., Ltd. (est. 1989; Taiwan)
- Targeting Station Control Device
- Toilet Seat Cover Dispenser
- Toxic Substances Control Division (California Department of Health Services)
- Triumph Stag Club Deutschland
- Technical Service Career Development Program
- Tàijíquán School of Central Equilibrium (UK)
- Trusted Software Capability Evaluation (usually seen as T-SCE)
- Two-Stage Clonal Expansion (cancer research)
- Texas State Championship Enduro Circuit
- Total Ship Computing Environmental Infrastructure
- Tanker Structure Co-Operative Forum
- Task Schedule Change Form
- Tertiary Students Christian Fellowship (New Zealand)
- The Social Capital Foundation (Brussels, Belgium)
- Total Scatter Factor
- Tri State Careflight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raytheon will incorporate OpenFusion([R]) RTOrb Java(TM) Edition in its implementation of the Total Ship Computing Environment Infrastructure (TSCEI)Coan integrated suite of standardized, open architecture hardware, operating system, middleware and infrastructure services.
Raytheon's SSDS MK 2 is the first fleet use of open architecture computing environment hardware and software that includes selected software components from the Total Ship Computing Environment Infrastructure developed for the DDG 1000-class destroyer.
The ship's first Total Ship Computing Environment (TSCE) data center and AN/SQS-60 mid-frequency sonar array were delivered two and eight months ahead of schedule, respectively.
The benefits of DDG 1000's systems reuse potential across the fleet are already being realized, including the application of the Dual Band Radar for the new Ford-class aircraft carrier (CVN 78) as well as the application of the Total Ship Computing Environment infrastructure for the USS Nimitz (CVN 68) and USS San Antonio (LPD 17) technology refresh efforts.
Raytheon's SSDS Mk 2 has implemented an open architecture computing environment software that includes selected software components from the Total Ship Computing Environment Infrastructure developed for the DDG 1000 Zumwalt-class destroyer.
Designed to meet the Navy's Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems Open Architecture Computing Environment standards, Raytheon's SSDS MK 2 is the first fleet use of this open architecture computing environment software that includes selected software components from the Total Ship Computing Environment Infrastructure developed for the Zumwalt-class destroyer.
8, 2008 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company achieved another in a series of milestones for the Zumwalt-class destroyer program with the successful completion of the ship's Total Ship Computing Environment (TSCE) software Release 5 critical design review.