IBM Corporation developed and deployed the Total Risk Assessment Tool to assess supply and supply chain risk.
What does TRA stand for?
TRA stands for Total Risk Assessment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRA
We have 210 other meanings of TRA in our Acronym Attic
- Time Reporting Assistance (Sprint)
- Time-Reversal Acoustics
- Tire and Rim Association
- Tiruvannamalai Ramana Ashram (India)
- Token-Ring Adapter (hardware)
- Top Riser Assembly (energy production)
- Torhoutse Radio Amateurs (Oostkamp, Belgium)
- Total Rate of Return Analytic
- Total Renin Activity
- Total Return Analysis (finance)
- Towers Residence Association (Iowa State University dorm association)
- Toy Retailers Association (UK)
- Trachoma Rapid Assessment
- Tracy (Amtrak station code; Tracy, CA)
- Trade Readjustment Allowance
- Traffic Routing Administration
- Training Readiness Authority (US DoD)
- Training Requirements Analysis
- Transceiver Assembly (wireless)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EHSMS projects for the power plants had the following stages: * Gap analysis; * Total risk assessment (including health and safety/eEnvironmental); * Documentation; * Training; * Implementation; and * Pre assessment.
Last, but certainly not least, the command uses the total risk assessment and control system.