Conversion of Income Interest Trust to Total Return Unitrust
What does TRU stand for?
TRU stands for Total Return Unitrust
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRU
We have 54 other meanings of TRU in our Acronym Attic
- Test Replaceable Unit
- The Real Untouchables (rap group)
- The Root Underground (gaming clan)
- Thermal Receiving Unit (M1 tank thermal sight)
- Thompson Rivers University (Canada)
- Thrust Reverser Unit
- Time Reference Unit
- Tolerance, Respect, Understanding
- Tomb Raider Underworld (gaming)
- Total Removed Urea (dialysis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delaware is a pioneer in personal trust laws and the new Total Return Unitrust Statute exemplifies its commitment to developing cutting-edge trust strategies for individuals nationwide," said Richard W.
The distribution from a total return unitrust is a percentage of the market value of the trust.