The S&P 500 Total Return Net Index is weighted according to free float market capitalisation and tracks the performance of the 500 largest US stock corporations.
What does TRN stand for?
TRN stands for Total Return Net (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRN
We have 59 other meanings of TRN in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Routing Number (telecommunications)
- Terrain-Reference Navigation
- The Rader Network (Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA)
- The Radio Network Ltd (New Zealand)
- The Revellee Nation (non profit organization)
- Times Record News (Wichita Falls, TX)
- Titre de Reconnaissance de la Nation (French: Full Recognition of the Nation)
- Token Ring Network
- Topology Representing Network
- Toronto (airport code; Toronto, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Invesco Perpetual European Absolute Return Trust plc Unaudited Preliminary Announcement of Final Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2007 Chairman's Statement In the year ended 31 December 2007, your Company's total return net asset value per share (`NAV') rose by 2%, against the Merrill Lynch 3 month LIBOR (Total Return) Index which rose by 5.
The rankings are based on total return net of fund-related expenses and unadjusted for commissions, and are provided for 1-, 5- and 10-year periods.