3] (7) The sum of the free chlorine and the combined chlorine is known as the total chlorine or total residual chlorine.
What does TRC stand for?
TRC stands for Total Residual Chlorine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRC
We have 421 other meanings of TRC in our Acronym Attic
- Token Ring Controller
- Tokyo Ryutsu Center (Japan)
- Tomas Rivera Center (Latino political research group)
- Tonal Reproduction Curve
- Tonal Response Curve
- Tooth Root Cracking (gear failure)
- Toowoomba Regional Council (Toowoomba, Australia)
- Toray Research Center (Japan)
- Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Total Recordable Cases
- Total Resource Cost
- Tourist Reception Centre (India)
- Toxicogenomics Research Consortium
- Traction Control (automobiles)
- Training Readiness Condition
- Transcoder Controller (Ericsson)
- Transformable Read in Cache
- Transformation Resource Centre (Lesotho)
- Transit Research Corp (formerly Electric Railway Presidents Conference Committee)
- Transition Region Camera
Samples in periodicals archive:
The amounts of free residual chlorine (FRC), combined residual chloride (CRC), and total residual chlorine (TRC) present in samples were determined with N,N-diethyl-p-phenyl-diamine, following the DPD ferrous titrimetric method (American Public Health Association [APHA], 1989).
exceeded the effluent limitations of its National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit for contaminated storm water on numerous occasions since it was issued in February 1986 for total lead, total zinc, total copper, total residual chlorine, and acute whole effluent toxicity.