There remained 90 Kirklees staff on a salary of PS50,000 or more, with a total remuneration package of PS5,930,000 for that year.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Total Remuneration Package (various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRP
We have 210 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- Therapeutic Riding Program (various organizations)
- Thermal Response Parameter
- Thermally Resistive Probe
- Threat Recognition Processor
- Thrust Rating Panel
- Time of Reporting
- Time-Based Retrieval Problem
- Tokai Reprocessing Plant (Japan)
- Tool Release Piston (motor vehicles)
- Total Radiated Power
- Traffic Regulation Point
- Training & Education Requirements Panel
- Training Requirements Plan
- Training Review Panel
- Trajectory Reconstruction Program
- Transaction Request Processor
- Transient Receptor Potential (transducer protein molecules)
- Transit Roads Programme (Canada)
- Transition Relevant Place (conversation analysis)
- Transition Research Projects
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year the total remuneration package for all eight board members was PS120,000.
7m from his total remuneration package, which included a [pounds sterling]951,000 salary, [pounds sterling]1.
As at the date of this Notice of Meeting, the total remuneration package for Mr Cozijn is $87,200 per annum.
It means Coun Reid''s total remuneration package is almost pounds 40,000, deputy leader Roger Styring gets pounds 30,625 and executive members pounds 27,425 each.
Researchers also found Jacqui Vallin, head of Southfields Community College in Wandsworth, received a pay rise of pounds 20,594 to give her a total remuneration package of pounds 226,381.
The executive, who earns a basic salary of pounds 333,000 and has a total remuneration package worth pounds 413,000, made one claim for a taxi journey costing pounds 114.
Among other highlights from the UAE survey are: * Abu Dhabi's housing allowances were significantly higher during 2009 compared to Dubai * Executive remuneration packages tend to be higher in local firms than in multinationals with the reverse at the professional level * Total remuneration packages were higher across all levels in Abu Dhabi in 2009 compared to Dubai * Demand for UAE nationals continues to outstrip supply and employers continue to pay a market premium for their services The survey also provides further evidence of a trend of companies moving to increase the variable component of salary packages, with increases in the target bonus and maximum bonus as a proportion of the remuneration mix.