Over the years, the total recordable rate and lost workday case rate remained the two performance metrics.
What does TRR stand for?
TRR stands for Total Recordable Rate (OSHA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRR
We have 121 other meanings of TRR in our Acronym Attic
- Tidewater Rabbit Rescue
- Time Resolved Reflectivity
- Time to Reliably Replenish
- Time-Resolved Radiography
- Toilet Ring Remover (cleaning product)
- Toowoomba Road Runners (Australia)
- Total Effort Reduction Ratio
- Total Radioactive Residue (food science)
- Total Rate of Return
- Total Recall Reports
- Towarzystwo Rozwoju Rodziny (Polish: Society for Family Development)
- Trail Ridge Road (Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, USA)
- Training Requirements Report
- Training Resource Requirement
- Transaction Reply Report
- Transient Reward Rate
- Transmission Requested Range
- Transportation Research Record (Journal)
- Tree-Ring Research
- Trees, Rocks, and Ruins (Stargate SG-1 TV show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total recordable rate is the number of all OSHA-recordable injury categories per 100 employees over a year's time.
During the selection process, national safety winners were judged on self-evaluation scores, lost workday case rates, total recordable rates, and interviews conducted by members of ABC's National Environment, Health & Safety Committee.