com/prnh/20100811/NACDLOGO) In addition, NACD members were 20 percent better than the overall industry for total recordable cases (TRC), which includes injuries and illnesses not resulting in a lost work day and NACD members had nearly half as many TRCs as manufacturing as a whole.
What does TRC stand for?
TRC stands for Total Recordable Cases
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TRC
We have 421 other meanings of TRC in our Acronym Attic
- Token Request Channel
- Token Ring Controller
- Tokyo Ryutsu Center (Japan)
- Tomas Rivera Center (Latino political research group)
- Tonal Reproduction Curve
- Tonal Response Curve
- Tooth Root Cracking (gear failure)
- Toowoomba Regional Council (Toowoomba, Australia)
- Toray Research Center (Japan)
- Torreon, Coahuila, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Total Residual Chlorine
- Total Resource Cost
- Tourist Reception Centre (India)
- Toxicogenomics Research Consortium
- Traction Control (automobiles)
- Training Readiness Condition
- Transcoder Controller (Ericsson)
- Transformable Read in Cache
- Transformation Resource Centre (Lesotho)
- Transit Research Corp (formerly Electric Railway Presidents Conference Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total recordable cases of injuries and illnesses in the manufacturing industry in the U.
On the other hand, under-recording, that is, recordable cases that were not entered on the logs, were found in about one-fifth of the total recordable cases in these companies.