In creating a total radio communications solution, Motorola's TETRA system will be integrated with various subsystems.
What does TORACOMM stand for?
TORACOMM stands for Total Radio Communications
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Type of Relationship (Internet routing)
- Technical Organization Reform Group
- Take-Off Run Available
- Technology Obsolescence Risk Assessment
- Temporally-Ordered Routing Algorithm
- Topless Outlaw Racing Association
- TRADOC Operations Research Agency (renamed TRAC-Monterey)
- Transfer of Responsibilities Agreement (Alaska Department of Transportation)
- Trimethylamine N-Oxide Reductase (biochemistry)
- Torpedo Acquisition
- Torque and Drag Analysis (oil industry)
- The Organization for the Rights of American Workers
- Technical Order Review Board
- Telephone Order, Read Back (healthcare)
- Toronto Off-Road Bicycling Association
- Tennessee Oak Ridge Cluster Project
- Texas Organic Research Center
- Thai Oil Refinery Company
- The Ontario Rural Council (now Rural Ontario Institute; Canada)
- TheOneRing.Com (Tolkien website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wackenhut is also responsible for the selection and implementation of a radio communications system which will provide total radio communications to all sections of General Motors operating at the facility.