This is very much in keeping with Floform's commitment to a total quality excellence model and we are confident this will help to boost the business' growth over the next few years.
What does TQE stand for?
TQE stands for Total Quality Excellence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TQE
We have 3 other meanings of TQE in our Acronym Attic
- Total Quality Certification Services International (certification body; Australia)
- Training, Quality, and Development
- Technical Questions Database
- Twitter Quote Database
- Total Quality Data Management
- Teacher Quality Enhancement (Grant)
- Technical Qualifying Examination
- Torque Energy Inc
- Total Quality Education
- Total Quality Engineering, Inc. (Poway, CA)
- Teaching Quality Enhancement Committee (UK)
- Teaching Quality Enhancement Fund
- Teaching Quality Enhancement Group (UK)
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Australia)
- Total Quality Environmental Management
- Thai Qualifications Framework (higher education; Thailand)
- Theaker's Quarterly Fiction (magazine)
- Thermal Qualification Facilities (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- Total Quality Feed (sewing machines)
- Triple Question Friday
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993, Solectron adopted a comprehensive internal assessment process, the Solectron Total Quality Excellence Award (STQEA) program, used to help sustain the company's commitment to the Baldrige process.
Bryan is currently Ford's only Total Quality Excellence Full-service Supplier of interior components," said Julie N.
19 /PRNewswire/ -- Employees from Ford Motor Company's (NYSE: F) Lima Engine Plant today received Ford's highest award for quality -- the Total Quality Excellence Award (TQE).
TSMC's Quality System Management (QSM) Division, the arm responsible for the promotion and maintenance of total quality excellence throughout the company, introduced numerous advanced quality tools in its drive for the Ford Q-1 award.
Certification is one of the requirements of the automakers's Total Quality Excellence program.
Ford's full-service supplier certification is built on the requirements of the automaker's Total Quality Excellence program.
FSS recognition is the first step in becoming a Ford Total Quality Excellence (TQE) supplier.