Finally, the concept of total quality environmental management is an approach to improve environmental management of products and processes (Global Environmental Management Initiative, 1992/1993).
What does TQEM stand for?
TQEM stands for Total Quality Environmental Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Teacher Quality Enhancement (Grant)
- Technical Qualifying Examination
- Torque Energy Inc
- Total Quality Education
- Total Quality Engineering, Inc. (Poway, CA)
- Total Quality Excellence
- Teaching Quality Enhancement Committee (UK)
- Teaching Quality Enhancement Fund
- Teaching Quality Enhancement Group (UK)
- The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Australia)
- Thai Qualifications Framework (higher education; Thailand)
- Theaker's Quarterly Fiction (magazine)
- Thermal Qualification Facilities (David Florida Laboratory, Canadian Space Agency, Ottawa, Canada)
- Total Quality Feed (sewing machines)
- Triple Question Friday
- Triple-Quantum Filter (medical imaging)
- Tropical Quality Fruit Co. (St. Lucia)
- Turkish Quake Fortress
- Thai Qualifications Framework for Higher Education (Thailand)
- The Queen's Flight Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The environmental audit process will improve efficiencies by suggesting new manufacturing processes and environmental management practices, such as process redesign, total quality environmental management, ISO-14000 standards and byproduct reuse.
Campbell is recognized as one of the nation's most prominent corporate proponents of total quality environmental management.