The "micro" nature of the project allows complete and total quality control from the vineyard to the bottling line.
What does TQC stand for?
TQC stands for Total Quality Control
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TQC
We have 36 other meanings of TQC in our Acronym Attic
- Tunisian Qatari Bank (Tunisia)
- Texas Quiz Bowl Alliance (high school program)
- True Quantified Boolean Formula
- Triple-Quantum-Barrier Varactor
- Tactical Qualification Course (firearms instruction)
- The Question Club (LiveJournal community)
- Theory of Quantum Computation, Communication and Cryptography
- Time, Quality and Cost (management)
- Topological Quantum Computer
- Total Quality Construction, Inc. (Washington)
- Total Quality Culture
- Touch Quality Control
- Triple Quarter Column (print advertising)
- Textile Quality Control Association
- Ternary Quasi-Cyclic Code
- Total Quality Computers Inc.
- Total Quality Consultants International (Lebanon)
- Temperature Controlled Quartz Crystal Microbalances
- Thermoelectric Quartz Crystal Microbalances
- Total Quality Control Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include pharmaceutical research, clinical trials, laboratory automation, true quality assurance tools, total quality control applications, and quantitative analytic tools such as proprietary frameworks for electronic health records, electronic prescription, infection and disease control, and smart cancer registries.
Developed primarily to meet the needs of manufacturers and packers of beverages and other liquids, this efficient system is equipped with advanced image-scanning software and employs x-ray beams at an angle for total quality control.
We maintain a complete machine shop, assuring total quality control.
Menard as the only major Canadian company that manages all stages of pork production, from grain purchase to the manufacture of feed, and from animal breeding to meat processing, for total quality control.
Millipore is dedicated to total quality control, ISO 9000 principles and technical advancements to meet customer needs.
1977 Aiphone applies Total Quality Control procedures to all phases of design, production and distribution.
GMP provides specific guide-lines which also checks the critical operations within the organization following the concept of Total Quality Control System.