What's covered: Course participants will become proficient in preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, work flow planning and scheduling, computerized maintenance, investment returns, and total productive management.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Total Productive Management
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (former stock symbol; now TISA)
- Topflite Print Management (UK)
- Topiramate (medicine)
- Total Pallet Management (logistics)
- Total Particulate Matter
- Total Particulate Mercury
- Total Preventive Maintenance
- Total Production Maintenance
- Total Production Management (UK)
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Toulon Provence Méditérranée (French community)
- Trade Promotion Management
- Trading Partner Management (system)
- Transaction Processing Module
- Transaction Processing Monitor
- Transactions Per Minute
- Transceiver Processing Module
- Transfer Phase Midcourse
- Transfer Price Mechanism (finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We'll also be posting a database of special reports on the world's best manufacturing methods and management strategies, such as lean manufacturing, mistake-proofing or poka-yoke, quick changeover, total productive management, and new ideas about standardization.
The course will cover: preventive and predictive maintenance, workflow planning and scheduling, computerized maintenance, investment returns, and total productive management.