In December 2008, OPEC members, excluding Iraq, cut their total production quota to 24.
What does TPQ stand for?
TPQ stands for Total Production Quota (dairy industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPQ
We have 19 other meanings of TPQ in our Acronym Attic
- Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico (Airport Code)
- Terminus Post Quem (archaeology)
- Text and Performance Quarterly (Taylor & Francis Group)
- The Pittsburgh Quarterly (literary magazine; Pennsylvania)
- The Prefabricated Quartet
- The Prefabricated Quartet (band)
- The Proclaimers Quartet (Columbus, GA)
- Theologisch Praktische Quartalschrift (German: Practical Theological Quarterly; Austria)
- Threshold Planning Quantity
- Total Product Quality
- Trades Per Quarter
- Tridimensional Personality Questionnaire
- Test-Pad Quad Flat Pack (computing)
- Toronto Pub Quiz League (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Ticks Per Quarter Note (Musical Instrument Digital Interface files)
- Taking Personal Responsibility
- Tanaka Piston Ring Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Target Pulse Rate (heart rate)
- Task Priority Register (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Opec, which accounts for about 40 per cent of the global crude supply, yesterday agreed in Vienna to maintain total production quotas at 24.
Although the oil cartel's total production quota excluding Iraq remains 28m b/d, combined output stood at over 30m b/d for some time, though this figure has now fallen steadily over the past year to just over the 28m b/d level.