As an additional aid to printers, the guide includes instructions on accessing maintenance, calibration, and process control checklists, both blank and actual templates, used by the Printing Industries of America/Graphic Arts Technical Foundation (PIA/GATF) for its internal total production maintenance (TPM) program.
What does TPM stand for?
TPM stands for Total Production Maintenance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPM
We have 200 other meanings of TPM in our Acronym Attic
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager (IBM)
- Today People Matter (business philosophy)
- Todo Para Mañana
- Top Image Systems, Ltd. (former stock symbol; now TISA)
- Topflite Print Management (UK)
- Topiramate (medicine)
- Total Pallet Management (logistics)
- Total Particulate Matter
- Total Particulate Mercury
- Total Preventive Maintenance
- Total Production Management (UK)
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Total Productive Management
- Total Productive Manufacturing
- Toulon Provence Méditérranée (French community)
- Trade Promotion Management
- Trading Partner Management (system)
- Transaction Processing Module
- Transaction Processing Monitor
- Transactions Per Minute
Samples in periodicals archive:
Productivity gains at all Alcoa aerospace locations have been realized via the Alcoa Business System (ABS), including an intensive effort of Total Production Maintenance (TPM).
Part of the production gain will be achieved through the Alcoa Business System (ABS) which is deployed in these facilities, including an intensive effort of Total Production Maintenance (TPM).