Through the implementation of lean concepts, Delphi's manufacturing operations and engineering product teams have made improvements in inventory turns, total product cycle time, overall productivity, time-to-market and asset utilization, Hachey said.
What does TPCT stand for?
TPCT stands for Total Product Cycle Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPCT
We have 3 other meanings of TPCT in our Acronym Attic
- Tropical PC Solutions
- Tropical Personal Computer Solutions
- Tungsten Primary Coolant System
- Team Portable Collection System Multi-Platform Capable (US Marine Corps)
- Tacoma-Pierce County Sports Commission (Washington)
- Target Practice, Cone Stabilized, Discarding Sabot (munition)
- Target Practice, Cone Stabilized, Discarding Sabot-Tracer (tank munition)
- Teaching Primary Care Trust (National Health Service; UK)
- Throttle Position Closed Throttle
- Torbay Primary Care Trust (UK National Health Service)
- Triphasic Perfusion Computed Tomography (medical imaging)
- Treatment Planning Computed Tomography Scan
- The Police Credit Union (Canada)
- Tire Pressure Control Unit
- Triad Postal Credit Union (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Tampa PC Users Group, Inc.
- Tank Pressure Control Valve (automotive product)
- Thioguanine, Procarbazine, CCNU (1-(2-Chloroethyl)-3-Cyclohexyl-1-Nitrosourea) and Vincristine (chemotherapy)
- Total Packed Cell Volume
- Thermal Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition
Samples in periodicals archive:
These benefits should help to avoid inventory shortages and improve total product cycle times and responsiveness to the customer.
The plant has achieved some very impressive statistics since implementing QNMS, such as reducing total product cycle time by 75 percent, improving productivity by 19 percent, reducing work-in-process inventory by 40 percent and transforming more than 81 percent of the plant floor to improve material flow.