SDTC has a total portfolio value of over $2 billion.
What does TPV stand for?
TPV stands for Total Portfolio Value (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPV
We have 34 other meanings of TPV in our Acronym Attic
- Terminal Punto Venta
- Tetanus/Pertussis Vaccine
- The Perfect Victim (band)
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Third Party Vendor
- Third-Party Verification
- Through-Package-Via (mechanical design)
- Toro Professional Valve
- Total Payment Volume
- Total Prostate Volume (urology)
- Total Purchase Value
- Toute Petite Voiture (French: Very Small Car)
- Time to Peak Velocity/Right Ventricle Ejection Time Ratio (also seen as TPV:RVET)
- Time to Peak Velocity/Right Ventricle Ejection Time Ratio (also seen as TPV/RVET)
- Tensor Product Variational Approach
- Texas Paralyzed Veterans Association (Houston, TX)
- Traffic and Parking Violations Agency
- The Palestine Video Blog
- Thickened Posterior Vitreous Cortex
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Company's assets as at the close of business on 31st January 2013 comprised the following: Investments in AIM and ISDX quoted companies [pounds sterling]433,108 Cash [pounds sterling]78,837 Total Portfolio Value [pounds sterling]511,945 The value of the Company's investments in AIM and ISDX quoted companies is based on the mid-price for shares in those companies at the close of business on 31 January 2013.
IPIC failing to maintain a ratio of total portfolio value to total net borrowings of more than 1.
The total portfolio value of African funds, including South Africa, is put at $1,595m as of end-August 1997, equal to 6% of the total Emerging Markets funds, which exceeds $27bn.
Separate negative rating action could occur if IPIC fails to maintain a ratio of total portfolio value to total net borrowings of more than 1.
The Company's investments and assets as at the close of business on 6th September 2012 were split as follows: AIM and PLUS quoted companies (Correction) [pounds sterling]454,263 Cash [pounds sterling]38,984 Total Portfolio Value [pounds sterling]493,247 The directors of the issuer accept responsibility for this announcement.
Since April 2002, SDTC has completed eight funding rounds, committed $217 million to 97 clean technology projects, and leveraged $559 million from project consortia members, for a total portfolio value of $776 million.
The participant with the highest total portfolio value at the end of the "Challenge" will be the winner of the $1 Million Dollar Grand Prize