The effect of obesity in the study remained nonsignificant after researchers adjusted for patient age, total motile sperm count, duration of infertility, diagnosis, source of sperm, and use of fertility medication.
What does TMSC stand for?
TMSC stands for Total Motile Sperm Count
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TMSC
We have 12 other meanings of TMSC in our Acronym Attic
- Tropomyosin, Skeletal Muscle Beta
- Thymosin, Beta4
- Thymosin, Beta-4, X Chromosome
- Tape Mass Storage Control
- TBM Multi-Source Correlator
- Technical Management and Services Corporation
- The Marine Science Consortium
- Tokyo Medical and Surgical Clinic (Tokyo, Japan)
- Torpoint Mosquito Sailing Club (UK)
- Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation (Tustin, CA)
- Transportation Management Service Center (US DoD)
- Triggered Message Sequence Chart (computer programming)
- Texas Math and Science Coaches Association
- Tape Mass Storage Control Protocol
- The Mid-Summer Derby (band)
- Tiny Minds Seldom Differ
- Total Military Service to Date
- Training Media Support Directorate (US Army)
- Türkiye Makarna Sanayicileri Dernei (Turkish: Pasta Industrialists Association of Turkey; Ankara, Turkey)
- Type Model Series Designator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Total motile sperm count Total motile sperm count refers to the total number of motile spermatozoa in the total ejaculate and is a value sometimes requested by fertility specialists ordering the semen analysis.
A linear mixed-effects modal was used to model average sperm concentration and total motile sperm count for the donation from each subject.