The Birmingham-based clinical psychologist and divorced mother of two, has failed to have her mortgage paid off after claiming on her Halifax Total Mortgage Protection Plan - despite having to give up work after being diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst, which causes extreme fatigue.
What does TMPP stand for?
TMPP stands for Total Mortgage Protection Plan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMPP
We have 4 other meanings of TMPP in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Manual Program Manager
- Tschermaks Mineralogische und Petrographische Mitteilungen (German: Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology)
- The Most Pathetic Man in the World (High Fidelity)
- The Most Powerful Man in the World
- Ten Mile Protection Network
- Terrain Modeling Project Office (NIMA/TT)
- Total Materiel Procurement Objective
- Technical Manual Print on Demand System
- Technical Manual Publish-On-Demand System
- Texas Municipal Power Pool (est. 1963)
- Texas Medicaid Provider Procedures Manual
- Team Management Profile Questionnaire
- The Most Powerful Rookie
- Too Much Positive Reinforcement
- Transmembrane Protease, Serine
- TACAMO Message Processing System
- Temperature Monitoring Power Supply
- The Midwestern Paranormal Society (Chatfield, MN)
- The Mustang Pit Stop (online forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple, of Lethen, by Nairn, near Inverness, signed up to a Total Mortgage Protection Plan in July 2004 when they re-mortgaged.
Michelle and husband Paul thought their financial future was more secure because they had taken out a total mortgage protection plan offering repayment, life and critical illness cover.