The advanced capabilities of the Archer 500 include: * Tighter precision and total measurement uncertainty (TMU) compared to the previous-generation Archer 300, delivering the strict specifications required for overlay control on leading-edge devices; * Fast move-acquire-measurement (MAM) time and high throughput, allowing lithographers to take more measurements across the wafer for improved process characterization and control; and * A new, multi-layer design for the overlay metrology target, offering an innovative approach for measuring numerous combinations of intra- and inter-layer overlay data from the same target image on multi-patterning layers.
What does TMU stand for?
TMU stands for Total Measurement Uncertainty
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TMU
We have 45 other meanings of TMU in our Acronym Attic
- The Movies Uncensored (website)
- The Movies Underground (website)
- Tianjin Medical University (Tianjin, China)
- Tibetan Machine Uni (font)
- Time Measured Unit
- Time Measurement Unit
- To My Understanding
- Toastmasters University
- Tokyo Metropolitan University
- Torpedo Maintenance Unit
- Total Miles Unknown (car sales)
- Track Mania United (gaming)
- Traffic Management Unit (BCOPD)
- Traffic Management Unit (FAA)
- Transit Mixed Use (zoning; Colorado)
- Transit Monitoring Unit (various locations)
- Transmission Message Unit
- Transport Miljö Utbildning (Swedish: Transport Environment Education)
- True Miles Unknown (automotive sales)
- Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The total measurement uncertainty was based on the instrument error (0.
The principal inputs considered as contributing to the total measurement uncertainty for measured Cd include uncertainty in (or due to): * Meter bore diameter.
Latest Overlay Metrology Solution Reduces Total Measurement Uncertainty by 50 Percent Over Previous Generation Platform SAN JOSE, Calif.
Orion utilizes a proprietary optical system to provide low total measurement uncertainty (TMU), enabling 1 nanometer, 3-sigma precision in overlay control applications.
According to Mitsubishi, Archer AIM demonstrated superior performance in reducing the total measurement uncertainty associated with traditional overlay metrology methods.
Using spectroscopy, the total measurement uncertainty (TMU) of the diffraction-based overlay technology is approximately six times smaller than traditional imaging overlay technologies.
Archer AIM: Reducing total measurement uncertainty Archer AIM's new grating-style targets are denser than traditional box-in-box targets, resulting in the collection of more process information for improved correlation to in-device overlay performance.