1 well continues drilling horizontally and is currently at a total measured depth of 18,311 feet (5,581 metres).
What does TMD stand for?
TMD stands for Total Measured Depth (drilling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMD
We have 149 other meanings of TMD in our Acronym Attic
- Thorn Microwave Devices Ltd.
- Thyromental Distance
- Time Manipulation Device
- Tip-Magnetic Driving (cooling fan technology)
- Tokyu Malls Development Corporation (Japan)
- Too Many Drinks
- Too Much Drama
- Torque Margin Discharge
- Torrents.md (BitTorrent tracker Moldova; website)
- Toshiba Matsushita Display Technology Co., Ltd.
- Total Meltdown
- Trace Mineral Drops (health product)
- Traction Maintenance Depot (railway; UK)
- Trainable Mentally Disabled
- Transient Mass Distribution
- Transmembrane Domain
- Transport de Matières Dangereuses (French: Transportation of Hazardous Materials)
- Transportation Management Division
- True Measured Depth (drilling)
- Truly, Madly, Deeply
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Pumpkin Ridge Prospect will be drilled to a total measured depth of 19,450 feet.
Rocky Mountain - Wyoming * In Niobrara County, Wyoming, the Prairie Falcon 3H was recently drilled to a total measured depth of 12,120 feet, including a 4,185 foot lateral, and completed with a 15-stage fracture stimulation in the Niobrara formation.
The well is being drilled in 5,716 feet of water and has reached a total measured depth of 23,765 feet.
Operational Update Rocky Mountain - North Dakota / Montana * In McKenzie County, North Dakota, the Stenehjem 27-34 1H was drilled to a total measured depth of 16,504 feet, including a 5,965 foot lateral in the middle Bakken formation, and completed with a 17-stage fracture stimulation.
U) announced that the ExxonMobil Fee 2 ST well is being plugged and abandoned as a result of mechanical problems arising from drilling tools dropped in the hole and irretrievably lost during the final phases of drilling to a total measured depth of approximately 10,830 feet.
Operational Update Rocky Mountain: * In McKenzie County, North Dakota, Abraxas drilled the Ravin 26-35 1H to a total measured depth of 20,835 feet, including a 9,800 foot lateral in the Three Forks formation.
Casing Drilling equipment directionally drilled 9 5/8'' casing to a total measured depth of 3,800 feet.