Drilling of the Ogo-1 well was done to a total measured depth of 10,518 feet (10,402 feet true vertical depth subsea).
What does TMD stand for?
TMD stands for Total Measured Depth (drilling)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMD
We have 149 other meanings of TMD in our Acronym Attic
- Thorn Microwave Devices Ltd.
- Thyromental Distance
- Time Manipulation Device
- Tip-Magnetic Driving (cooling fan technology)
- Tokyu Malls Development Corporation (Japan)
- Too Many Drinks
- Too Much Drama
- Torque Margin Discharge
- Torrents.md (BitTorrent tracker Moldova; website)
- Toshiba Matsushita Display Technology Co., Ltd.
- Total Meltdown
- Trace Mineral Drops (health product)
- Traction Maintenance Depot (railway; UK)
- Trainable Mentally Disabled
- Transient Mass Distribution
- Transmembrane Domain
- Transport de Matières Dangereuses (French: Transportation of Hazardous Materials)
- Transportation Management Division
- True Measured Depth (drilling)
- Truly, Madly, Deeply
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to a total measured depth of approximately 8,700 feet.
1 well continues drilling horizontally and is currently at a total measured depth of 18,311 feet (5,581 metres).
Terax expects to drill the Mitchell #2-H horizontal well to a total measured depth of approximately 8,200 feet.
The well was drilled to a total measured depth of 16,613 feet, including a 5,918 foot lateral, with 15 stages of frac.
The well is being drilled in 5,716 feet of water and has reached a total measured depth of 23,765 feet.
In McKenzie County, North Dakota, the Stenehjem 27-34 1H was drilled to a total measured depth of 16,504 feet, including a 5,965 foot lateral in the middle Bakken formation, and completed with a 17-stage fracture stimulation.
U) announced that the ExxonMobil Fee 2 ST well is being plugged and abandoned as a result of mechanical problems arising from drilling tools dropped in the hole and irretrievably lost during the final phases of drilling to a total measured depth of approximately 10,830 feet.