Leading Canadian Laboratory Services Provider to Implement BD Kiestra (TM) Total Laboratory Automation Platform by Third Quarter 2013 MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, April 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- CML HealthCare Inc.
What does TLA stand for?
TLA stands for Total Laboratory Automation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TLA
We have 193 other meanings of TLA in our Acronym Attic
- Timber Laminated Arch (engineering)
- Timber License Agreement (Philippines)
- Time Line Analysis
- Tissue-Like Assemblies
- Top Level Aggregate
- Top Level Alarm
- Top Level Architecture (information security defense-in-depth)
- Top Level Assembly
- Top-Level Administrator (computing)
- Top-Level Aggregation
- Total Living Allowance
- Toulouse Lalande-Aucamville (French rugby club)
- Tournament Life Announcement (chess)
- Toyo Logistics America (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota-Lift of Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Training Level Assignment
- Trans-India Law Associates (New Delhi, India)
- Transformative Language Arts (Goddard College)
- Transluminal Angioplasty (navigating transluminally through blood vessels to perform angioplasty.
- Transmit Level Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Applying this study in the view of a community-hospital setting of less than 200 beds where total laboratory automation is not financially practical is worth discussion.
This continual high growth rate and the competitive cost pressures inherent in the laboratory environment led us to consider the possibility of some form of total laboratory automation (TLA).
Total Laboratory Automation (TLA) System: A total automation solution for laboratories that combine several different types of analyzers, integrated systems, and/or workcells with a specimen management and transportation system.
INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS 1 * Study Reliability and Reporting Limitations 1 * Disclaimers 2 * Data Interpretation & Reporting Level 3 * Quantitative Techniques & Analytics 3 * Product Definitions and Scope of Study 3 * Market Segmentation 4 * Automated Analyzers 4 * Stand-Alone Automation 4 * Total Laboratory Automation 4 2.
These trends started with the development of walkaway testing platforms for all major areas of diagnostic testing; continued with the introduction of molecular diagnostics, progressive automation, and the integration of general chemistry with immunochemistry; and culminated with total laboratory automation, to mention just a few.
Automated specimen processors and transportation systems have been successfully implemented in several high-volume clinical laboratories as part of the implementation of total laboratory automation over the past 10 years (3).
The track-loading design is compatible with both robotic modular automation systems and conveyor-type total laboratory automation systems.