The use of this highly advanced robotic arm technology can: * Enable surgeons to accurately resurface the arthritic portion of the knee and preserve healthy tissue and bone * Facilitate optimal implant positioning to result in a more natural feeling knee following surgery * Result in a more rapid recovery and shorter hospital stay when compared to traditional total knee replacement surgery * Promote a rapid relief from pain and return to daily activities Like other knee arthroplasty procedures, MAKOplasty is typically covered by most Medicare-approved and private health insurance providers.
What does TKRS stand for?
TKRS stands for Total Knee Replacement Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- The Killing Red Addiction (band)
- The Knights Rule All
- Total Knee Replacement Arthroplasty
- Traditional Knowledge Resource Classification (India)
- Traditional Karate Research Institute (Missouri and Virginia)
- Truth and Knowledge Research Institute (Falcon, CO)
- Traditional Karate Research Institute of Virginia
- Traditional Knowledge Recording Project (aka Traditional Knowledge Revival Pathways; Australia)
- Traditional Knowledge Revival Pathways (aka Traditional Knowledge Recording Project; Australia)
- Total Kernel Recovery Rate (tax; Australia)
- The Knights of the Round Table
- T. Kaneshiro Store (Hawaii)
- Tactics Knowledge Skill (gaming)
- Taikoo Shing (private housing estate; Hong Kong)
- Tam Kan Sayimi (Turkish: whole blood cell count)
- Taraxacum Kok-Saghyz (Russian dandelion)
- Target Kill Simulator
- Tecalemit-Kilfrost-Sheepbridge (weeping wing system)
- Tech Knowledge Solutions, Inc. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LIJRI was one of the first in United States to combine image-guided medical technology with minimally invasive knee replacement instrumentation to simplify total knee replacement surgery and significantly improve the short- and long-term patient benefits of the operation, including less scarring and faster healing.
The details of the exhibition were given at a press conference which was attended Dr Abdul Azim AW Hussain, consultant general surgeon, Dr Emmanuel Tolessa, consultant orthopaedic surgeon and Richard Forbes Robertson, who shared his experience in total knee replacement surgery.
Doctors found that singing reduced the blood pressure of a 76-year-old woman who had experienced severe preoperative hypertension prior to total knee replacement surgery for osteoarthritis (OA).
Total knee replacement surgery replaces the inner and outer compartments of the knee while the partial one involves replacing the inner compartment of the knee.
For these patients, total knee replacement surgery reveals the best outcomes--again, assuming nonsurgical interventions have been exhausted.
Of course I had Googled total knee replacement surgery, a tool patients never had in the past.
PURPOSE: By this practical reference of knee arthroplasty, the editor and the contributors have aimed providing straightforward and brief answers, evidence-based advices, their preference and opinions containing current concepts for unanswered questions about complicated cases in total knee replacement surgery which are often controversial and not addressed clearly in traditional knee arthroplasty references AUDIENCE: Mainly orthopedic surgeons and residents who are interested in knee arthroplasty have been targeted but the current information related to total knee replacement surgery will also be welcomed by experienced clinicians practicing in knee arthroplasty.