The contracts include the purchase of consumables for orthopedic surgery, specifically for hip Total joint replacement and revisions and cement including instruments, training and maintenance of consignment warehouses to hospitals in the region, see.
What does TJR stand for?
TJR stands for Total Joint Replacement
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TJR
We have 12 other meanings of TJR in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Juvenile Probation Commission (funds/oversees juvenile probation services in Texas)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District (Virginia)
- Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
- Thomas Jefferson Partnership for Economic Development (Charlottesville, VA)
- Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research
- Threshold Joint Position Sense
- Taijiquan (Chinese martial art)
- Tajik Rouble (currency code; now TJS)
- Techniques Japonaises de Reiki (French: Japanese Reiki Techniques)
- Terminal Jaw Relation (orthodontics)
- Toure Jim's Records (French music label)
- Traditional Japanese Reiki (alternative healing practice)
- Texoma Junior Rodeo Association (Texas)
- Toney Johnson Real Estate (Homer, LA)
- Tribunal de Justiça do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (Portuguese: Court for the State of Rio de Janeiro)
- Thailand-Japan Rubber Symposium (est. 2007)
- Total Joint Replacement Surgery
- Tactical Jamming System
- Taipei Japanese School (Taiwan)
- Tajikistan Somoni (ISO currency code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The practice's 9 doctors' combined 109 years of experience offers specialized treatment and care of the shoulder and elbow, hand and wrist, hip and knee, foot and ankle, sports medicine, pain management, physical medicine and rehabilitation, total joint replacement and total joint revision.
Northrup, orthopedic surgeon with Florida Sports Medicine Institute, launched the ground-breaking total joint replacement program in January of 2013.
The agency requested that pharmaceutical manufacturers halt their trials because of reports that study subjects taking the drugs had developed rapidly progressive hip and knee osteoarthritis requiring total joint replacement.
In addition, attendees can learn about the status of the national joint replacement registry, an effort by the non-profit American Joint Replacement Registry to gather data on all primary and revision total joint replacement procedures.
Patients have ranked Mercy Memorial's joint replacement center in the top two percent of hospitals nationally when it comes to total joint replacements.
Dr Bera specialises in total joint replacement surgeries.
Total joint replacement is a surgical procedure in which the patient's natural joint is replaced with an artificial one.