The total Hospital Information Systems ("HIS") market size in China is estimated to be RMB 8 billion (about $1.
What does THIS stand for?
THIS stands for Total Hospital Information System (clinical information management)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of THIS
We have 23 other meanings of THIS in our Acronym Attic
- Temperature Humidity Infrared Radiometer
- Tyrosine Hydroxylase Immunoreactivity
- Threat and Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool
- Tanzania HIV/AIDS Indicator Survey (2003-2004)
- Thank Heaven It's Saturday
- Thank Heaven It's Sunday
- The Health Informatics Service (National Health Service; UK)
- Theodore Roosevelt Island (US National Park Service)
- Tokyo Health Industry Show (trade show; Japan)
- Transit Help Intercom System (Calgary, Alberta)
- Tsinghua International School (Beijing, China)
- Trusted Healthcare Information Solutions Alliance
- Thematic Indexing of Spoken Language
- This Station
- The Hole In The Wall Gang Camp
- Theoretical Head Impact Velocity (automobile testing)
- Touch-Humanity International Voluntary Services
- Team Hell Jumpers (gaming clan)
- Texas Hunter & Jumper Association (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This law took effect in March 2003 and since then its new provisions have been promoting as well as accelerating the implementation of novel medical information systems such as the total hospital information systems and EMR for the coming years in South Korean hospitals.
MSC Healthcare Pte Ltd is a total turnkey solution provider for Management Systems for Clinics, Total Hospital Information Systems and Total Integrated Pharmaceutical Systems.