Williamson JA, Reckling FW: Limb length discrepancy and related problems following total hip joint replacement.
What does THJR stand for?
THJR stands for Total Hip Joint Replacement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of THJR in our Acronym Attic
- Touch-Humanity International Voluntary Services
- Team Hell Jumpers (gaming clan)
- Texas Hunter & Jumper Association (Texas)
- Total Hip Joint Arthroplasty
- Trillium Hunter/Jumper Association (Canada)
- Tucson Hunter Jumper Association (Arizona)
- Toll House Jazz Band (Columbus, Ohio)
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial (US National Park Service)
- Tar Heel Junior Historian Association (youth club; North Carolina Museum of History; Raleigh, NC)
- Thermal Joining of Metals
- Tualatin Hills Junior Soccer League (Beaverton, OR)
- Thiess Hochtief Joint Venture (Australia)
- Taiwan Hoso Kyokai (broadcast station)
- Teachers for Healthy Kids (Sacramento, CA)
- The House Keepers (band)
- Türk Hava Kurumu
- Turk Hava Kuvvetleri (Turkish Air Force)
- Tokyo Helen Keller Association, Inc. (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medtral is a first choice provider for offshore surgical care and is committed to providing high quality medical experiences to patients seeking non-acute procedures, including Total Hip Joint replacement, Total Knee Joint replacement, Hip Resurfacing, Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG), Robotic Prostatectomy, and In vitro fertilization and more.
Medtral New Zealand's medical procedures include (among others): * Total Hip Joint replacement * Total Knee Joint replacement * Hip Resurfacing * Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery (CABG) * Robotic Prostatectomy * Kidney and liver transplants * In vitro fertilization "We are excited about the prospects of working with a forward-thinking organization like BridgeHealth because they have served as pioneers in the medical travel field by offering affordable access to some of the best accredited hospitals and qualified physicians in the world," Watson concludes.